Nowadays, when the concern for the environment is our priority, more sustainable solutions for energy supply and distribution are needed. Hydrogen technologies are innovative solution, offering an environmental friendly approach for energy production.
The power source is a fuel cell, where energy is produced by electrochemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen. Fuel cell units can be in a size range from 5 W to 500 kW and more, and can be implemented into power generators, combined heat and power systems (CHP) and in uninterruptible power systems (UPS). Successful deployments of hydrogen technologies have found place in vehicles, such as forklift trucks, buses, ferries and small boats. This is an effective way to reduce carbon footprint and improve urban air quality. Hydrogen technologies are a combination of benefits such as low or zero emission, high efficiency and high power density.
We have more than 10 years experiences in developing blowers for fuel cells and more than 7 years experiences in cooperating with different projects:
- Installation of 30 kW back up system (2007)
- Hydrogen as additional source for providing autonomy of vehicles (2008)
- 7 kW cogeneration (CHP) system, where excess heat is used for warming up sanitary water (2009)
- Testing system including: system is equipped with different measuring devices/sensors on each module allowing us to systematically monitor process parameters. Laboratory is designed in a way to simplify the changing/testing of various new modules. (2010)
- Hydrogen as additional source providing autonomy for solar energy house (2013)
- Hydrogen as fuell source of a tender boat developed by Tender One (2013)
- Transportation (marine and land)
- Refuelling stations
- UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) and Backup Systems
- Cogeneration systems
- Fuel Cells