Injection moulding of BMC thermosetting
Thermally, chemically and mechanically resistant BMC components are the most cost-effective replacements their aluminium and thermoplastic components.
In 1992 we introduced injection moulding of BMC thermosetting. Today we inject BMC using injection moulding machines with clamping forces from 1200kN to 3500kN. All machinery is equipped with automatic handling.
Our services include:
- in-house tool design and manufacturing
- Sigmasoft software for simulations
- air-conditioned storage of BMC materials
- development process in line with automotive industry standards
- CAQ system
- patented insertion of metal sleeves
Our customers are well-known manufacturers in the automotive industry and manufacturers of household appliances.
We provide customized solutions to suit your needs.