Overmoulding of rotor and stator insulation
Our newest technology, which is an extension of our technology for cutting and packaging blades. We can now offer overmoulding insulation of stator and rotor packets.
Some advantages of overmoulding insulation in comparison with standard paper insulation:
- only one tool for complete central motor insulation (between the poles as well as top and bottom)
- improved thermal conductivity
- simplified motor winding
- cost efficiency
Our services include:
- overmoulding insulation on rotor or stator packets with straight or slanted poles and with or without compensation
- thin-wall insulation
- Moldflow injection moulding simulation
- in-house tool design and manufacturing
- 100% insulation quality testing
- linked stamping and injection moulding technologies
The technology is used for products in the car, HVAC and rotating electrical hand tools industries. EC motors are used for all three.